Pages

FamilyFun Holiday Challenge: Day 17 Christmas Countdown Calendar



I made Christmas Countdown Calendars on December 1st for the kids to use as their advent calendars this year.  We were all sick at the time, so I just hurried and threw a calendar together for each child.  I used wrapping paper and packing tape to stick the candies on.  We still had lots of candy left over from Halloween and birthday parties so it gave me a perfect opportunity to use it up.

The kids have loved using their calendars and look forward to getting their candy each day.  I loved how easy it was to put together.  My only complaint is that the full calendar is really long, even with small candies. I had to hang them above the kitchen counter and pile them onto the counter until they got shorter (otherwise our dog, Tomato, would have torn them up).  We give Christmas Countdown Calendar 4 fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!