Pages

You Pick the Post!

Lately I have been suffering from the blogging blahs. Last week I even unplugged myself from the blogs I usually follow and tried to avoid Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest where possible. It wasn't that I am suffering from writers block, I can usually think of plenty of things to say. I just didn't want to waste my time on a post of little value.  I also realized that I was being overwhelmed by all the talent found in the blogosphere. I found myself stuck in a cycle of comparisons where I found myself lacking.

It has made me ask questions like, "Is blogging worth it?"  and "What is my purpose in blogging?" I want my blog to provide inspiration for your home and family.

I have learned many things since I started writing this blog a year ago last July. Yet there is still a lot that I want to learn. For example, I still know nothing about html, taking great pictures, or editing them. For my birthday, I received Adobe Elements. I am excited to start learning and hopefully you'll be seeing lots of improvements.

In the meantime, I can use your help! I want to know what the reader's of my blog would like to read about next. Please click on the link below and vote for the post you'd like to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!