Pages

FamilyFun Holiday Challenge: Day 12 Gobble Me Up!


Gobble Me Up was the Treat of the Month in the November 2009 issue of FamilyFun.  This healthy treat was as fun to make as it was to snack on.  I used canned pears and mandarin oranges instead of fresh and used pretzels for the feet instead of dried apricots simply because that's what I had on hand.

I don't usually make the kids food this fun, so they were really excited about Gobble Me Up. This was definitely a 5 finger treat, since the kids literally gobbled up this nutritious snack.

I am thinking about making a Santa or a reindeer out of fruit.  If I get one made I will edit this post and add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!