Pages

Stylish Blogger Award

Tammie at Just the Two of Us informed me that she was giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you Tammie. This is my first ever blog award and I'm honored and thrilled.


The Stylish Blogger Award has the following rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Choose ten other bloggers you're currently following.

4. Let them know that you have passed the award on to them.

So here it goes 7 Fabulous Things About Me:

1. My very favorite color is blue. All shades. Of Blue. If you have ever been to my house than you probably already know this.


2. I {L.O.V.E.} chocolate covered cinnamon bears and ice cream. But not together.


3. I read constantly. On any given week, I read 2-3 books, several magazines, and I'm always looking things up online.


4. My favorite hobby is sugar crafting. Hello- it combines frosting, cake, fondant, did I mention frosting? What's not to love?!!!


5. I have given birth to each of my children naturally. At the hospital. By choice. And no, I'm not crazy.


6. Some Famous People I have met include: Richard Simmons (funny and sweet), Neale Donald Walsch (a total letch), Alan Thicke (a little detached), Dean Koontz (intelligent and friendly), Marie Osmond (I was little and I remember thinking she dressed strangely), and Dieter F. Uchtdorf (kind and spiritual).

7. My two most favorite holidays are Easter and Christmas because they help me and my family focus on the life and teachings of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

and drumroll please...



10 Blogs I award the Stylish Blogger Award to:

8 comments:

  1. Aw, awesome! Thanks for the award!!! I really really appreciated your email! Thank you!

    Oh and how did you meet all those celebs??? I have met Elder Uchtdorf too...He spoke in our stake in DC right after being called as an apostle...I was def star-struck. I sat in the front row and ran up to shake his hand. He is so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!

    I met the majority of the celebs at BookExpo 1999 Los Angeles when I was the Assistant Manager of a local bookstore.

    I met Elder Uchtdorf when I was on my mission before he was called as an apostle. While on my mission I also met Elder Oaks at a stake conference in Hacienda Heights CA. Oh, and I have sold a book to Elder Holland. Each man was so kind and meeting them was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I am happy to say that I knew most of those things about you! That's so awesome that you met all those people. I LOVE Dieter F. Uchtdorf, he's amazing. I met Elder Oaks, also, at a Stake Conference in dirty little Holbrook, Arizona (he made a joke that the only thing that grows there are tumbleweeds and mobile homes. Is it a joke if it's true?). It was so exciting getting to shake his hand. These are amazing men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did leave out the more surprising things about myself, like I have been parasailing over Lake Powell and have purposely jumped out of a moving vehicle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I met Marie Osmond when she did a concert in Southern Utah that I was performing in as a dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun list! My favorite color is blue, too, I used to read a lot more before I started blogging, I gave birth to my last 2 naturally at home (by choice) and I used to be a cake decorator. But, I never got into fondant (didn't like the taste). =)

    Thanks for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I didn't care for the taste either, but now I'm used to it. Of course I have only had Wilton fondant and I have heard that other fondants taste better.

    ReplyDelete

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!