Pages

Cinnamon White Chocolate Bars


 If you like snickerdoodles than you will love these Cinnamon White Chocolate Bars!  I needed to make a dessert for a funeral luncheon. I was all out of chocolate (and didn't have time to run the store) making Best Fudge Brownies out of the question. So I improvised and came up with this delicious recipe. They can't truly be considered blondies because I didn't use brown sugar, but that was sort of my inspiration.

Cinnamon White Chocolate Bars

1 pkg yellow cake mix
5 TBS butter, melted
1/3 cup milk
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup cinnamon chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour (I almost always use cooking spray) a 13 x 9 inch pan.

Mix together the cake mix, melted butter, milk, egg, and vanilla, in large mixing bowl. Blend mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down the inside of the bowl and increase mixer speed to medium and mix until batter is thick and smooth (1-2 min). Stir in white chocolate chips and cinnamon chips. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and press it into place with a fork or spatula. Batter will expand in the oven, so it doesn't have to perfectly reach the sides of the pan.

Bake the blondies for 20-25, or until they are firm around the edges and puffed up in the center. Remove from oven and cool until you are ready to serve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!