Pages

FamilyFun Holiday Challenge: Day 27 Sausage Ratatouille


Ever since I had Ratatouille at a restaurant in Disneyland a few years ago, I have been wanting to try making it myself. FamilyFun's Sausage Ratatouille recipe was pretty simple. Of course you might want to break out the Disney/Pixar Ratatouille and make it a dinner and a movie night.

"[Skinner has gotten Linguini drunk in the hopes of getting him to admit that he has a rat under his hat] Linguini: Hey... Why do they call it that? Skinner: What? Linguini: Ratatouille. It's like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? If you're gonna name a food, you should give it a name that sounds delicious. Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like "rat" and "patootie." Rat-patootie, which does not sound delicious."

But it is delicious! I used sun-dried tomato and pesto chicken sausage instead of the Italian sausage called for in the recipe and it was so yummy! Get FamilyFun's Sausage Ratatouille recipe here.

Rating: Digital Man, Nano Bot (based on how greedily he ate it), and I gave Sausage Ratatouille 5 fingers, Cyber Princess gave it 4 fingers. Robo Dude gave it 0 fingers because it has onions and tomatoes. (Can you guess who the picky eater is in our family?) 

I think that this recipe will become a regular at our house, especially in the summer when we will be trying to use up our garden's zucchini.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!