Pages

FamilyFun Holiday Challenge: Day 5 Bath-time Baby Doll


When I saw the Bath-time Baby Doll on page 108k of the November 2010 FamilyFun magazine, I thought that it would be perfect to do with Nano Bot. 


Of course I was focusing on the recommended age and not thinking about the obvious.  It is a doll and Cyber Princess {loves} dolls!



So of course Nano Bot didn't pay any attention to the Bath-time Baby Doll, but Cyber Princess had a blast with it. Robo Dude thought the doll was too girlish and didn't want anything to do with it.


Rating:  This activity was a simple way to add some extra fun to bath time. Cyber Princess gave it a full five fingers! I am sure that we will be making more Bath-time Baby Dolls in the future.


Note:  Both Nano Bot and Cyber Princess are wearing their swimsuits in the tub to preserve their modesty for this blog post, they usually take baths the regular way.

Related articles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!