Pages

March-April Homeschool Swap with Wani's World



Thanks to the swap hosted by The Homeschool Post (HSBA Post) for homeschooling families, we have made a new friend!

We were paired with Wani who blogs at Wani's World. Wani is a hard-working, homeschooling mother of three from Indiana. I am really enjoying getting to know her.

Check out the fantastic package she sent us from Indiana!



Wani made the cute headbands herself! Cyber Princess has already claimed them.


(I didn't put the headband in her hair that way. She styled her own hair and was pretty proud of herself!)

Wani sells all kinds of gorgeous headbands in her Wani's World Etsy store. (Disclosure: I am not receiving anything for sharing Wani's Etsy Store with you. I just think that she is talented and I love her cute headbands!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!