Pages

FamilyFun Holiday Challenge: What Happened

So, some of you may have noticed a lack of blog posts about my 62 Days of FamilyFun Holiday Challenge. You may be wondering what happened.  Did Analog Girl give up on her challenge?

Well, no, not entirely, but I am truthfully a bit behind and will have to make a few changes to my original plans. Our family managed to get sick this month, nothing serious mind you, but I had to let some of my FamilyFun plans go so that I could nurse all of us back to good health.  We still aren't back to 100%, but now that all of us are on antibiotics hopefully I'll get caught up here really soon.

We did manage to get some FamilyFun in during the last few weeks so I will be blogging about what we did get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {L.O.V.E} comments! I read and value each one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!